Only 5 Spots Available. Book Now!
Join Us For An Unforgettable Summer Adventure In The Mountains.
$297 per person
Start: Friday, 7 PM Aug 16, 2019
Finish: Sunday, 3 PM Aug 18, 2019
4500 S Monaco Street, Denver, 80237
Mission Of The Social Adventure:
The 3-Day Summer Adventure is about bringing together a group of gay men for an amazing weekend together filled with joy, adventure and relaxation. To create memories that will last a lifetime and to facilitate the creation of new friendships. The trip is a catalyst for personal healing and transformation - letting go of stress, tension, anxieties and issues related to relationships and love.
Who Is This Adventure For:
For gay men who are looking for a social adventure in a beautiful location that includes great discussions, relaxation in hot springs and beautiful group hikes in nature under the facilitation of a coach.
* 3-Day Social Adventure in The Mountains.
* Instant New Friends For Life.
* Rejuvenate From Stress, Noise And Anxieties.
* Deep Relaxation & Rejuvenation
* Trip To The Rocky Mountain National Park
* Cannabis Friendly
* Guided by Paul Angelo.
* Evening Dinner & Conversations Before Trip.
* Beautiful Drives Across Mountain Landscapes
* Start time: 7 PM Denver Time
* Dinner & Conversations In Denver
* Start time: 11 AM
* Drive To Rocky Mountain National Park
* Sky-Pond Group Hike
* Return Hike At Night (very special)
* Stargazing & Conversations
* 1 PM Lunch
* 3 PM Farewells & Goodbye
To make the logistics simple, we ask that everyone takes care of accommodations on his own. The meeting point for each day is the following address: 4500 S Monaco Street, Denver, 80237. Please find accommodations close by for your convenience.
Please contact Paul for questions at email@example.com.
100% Money Back Guarantee
We will call you within 12-24 hours of purchase to answer all your questions and to make sure this Summer Adventure is perfect for you. If for whatever reason you change your mind - we are happy to refund 100% of your ticket price.
What Is Included
* Car Rental Fees
* Transportation To/From SkyPond
* Dinner Day 1
* Day 2: Hike All Day/Evening
* Access Fees To Rocky Mountain Park
* Pickup & drop off at airport
* Sleeping Accommodations
* Food At Restaurant(s)
* Hiking shoes & clothes
* Hiking gear rentals if necessary